Summer calls for skin exfoliation, as there is a bigger possibility of impurities attacking your skin and your overall body. The impurities must be brushed off from the face and you can implement certain procedure to remove the dirt once in two weeks. Cultivate a habit to rinse off your face with clean water every day you come back from home. Whip some yogurt by making a fine paste and then apply it on the face. Though there are other treatments to protect your skin during the summers, going the natural way is one best substitute as compared to those harmful chemicals.
If you want to get a flawless skin then do not forget to exfoliate. If done, it not only boosts the skin’s glow but also even removes the dead cells. You can make use of good quality moisturizers and sunscreen lotions as they offer utmost care for the skin.
1. Always use alcohol free deodorants. Alcohol based deodorants poses harmful effects on the skin and this could in fact be very dreadful. The skin might perhaps turn out to be very irritating and the texture may change too. Wearing loose fitting clothes can prevent sweat from rotting in the areas like legs and arms. Cover your head with cotton scarves always.
2. Skin must be nourished from inside too. Indulging in a plenty of flavorful produce this summer is not sufficient. Here you have the opportunity to pick foods, which are rich in nutrient factor and are good for the skin. Dark colored fruits are full of antioxidants, which acts as a protective covering for the skin from being damaged by the harmful rays of the sun and with stress.
3. Keep yourself hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the biggest necessities of all times. During summer, the body stays active and the temperature outside sets warm so is why it becomes easy to get dehydrated. Make sure that you keep on sipping water all through the day as this not only flushes out toxins from the body but at the same time keeps the system clean.
4. Do cleanse and moisturize your skin daily. This not only helps in making the skin look fresh but also keeps it supple and soft all the time. If you feel that the skin has stripped off then this is a clear sign of dryness. To avoid this from happening, use a mild face wash that is oil-free based. Try eating foods, which nourishes the skin and keeps it looking healthy.
5. Use sunscreen always. When you step out of the house, make sure that you do not leave your home without applying sunscreen. This sun protecting cream is known to stay effective for longer hours in the sun. Always pick water-resistant and SPF 30 skin lotions. Gently apply all over the skin thirty minutes before stepping out and use it often till you still the rays of the sun are strong on your skin.
Given above were a few helpful tips, which could surely lend a hand to you in the end and stay glowing always.
Helly Wilson is a writer, editor in a publishing company who also likes sharing her views on the current health issues that are on the rise. Her articles are worth reading and her avid readers have all liked his work on medexpressrx.com.